The College is excited to announce the starting of the Hifz Program at both Springvale and Officer Campuses in 2018.
The Hifz Program is designed for students who want to memorize the Holy Qur'an at a faster speed. Minaret College believes in the importance of the Noble Quran in our lives, and it is our hope that through this program we will be able to offer our community an additional service.
The program will be held every school-day morning for students to memorize and recite the Holy Quran. Included in the program is a tajwid (proper Quranic recitation).
The program’s admissions committee will assess each student to see if they fulfill the requirements needed to be accepted into the Hifz program. The requirements include but not limited to:
- Student is in Year 3 – Year 4 or 5 (2018)
- Student is able to read Quran in Arabic accurately
- Student displays good behaviour
- Student is in good academic standing
- Both the student and their family are fully committed to the program and meeting its expectations.
Application must be submitted to either Springvale or Officer Campus.
For further information, please contact the Hifz Program coach on: email@example.com
Click here to open the Expression of Interest Application Form for Hifz Program: Download & Print - for completing the form