Minaret College is committed to the safety and wellbeing of its staff and students, from Foundation to Year 12.
Students have the right to be safe and feel safe in a positive environment that is free from harm. Students will be treated respectfully, kindly and fairly at all times. We teach our students to be kind and respectful towards others, inclusive of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, and children with disabilities.
Minaret College’s policies and procedures are available at the links below. Additional information can be obtained by contacting the school.
- Mandatory Reporting Policy
- Child Safety Policy
* Child Safety Code of Conduct
- Anaphylaxis Policy
- Behaviour Management Policy
- Betrayal of Trust Policy & Procedure - Crimes Act 1958(Vic)
- Grievances/Complaints Resolution Policy and Procedures
* Standard Collection Notice to Parents and Students
* Employment Collection NoticeEmployment Collection Notice
* School Fees Structure 2019
* School Fees Policy